SEO & Content Writing
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” SEO is the process of getting traffic
the organic or free search results on search engines like Google and Bing. When you
an SEO company, you’re partnering with an experienced team as an extension of your
business to implement techniques on and off your website to help you rank higher in
The SEO team at Thrive always starts with a list of target keywords, then we do our research and determine which ones make the most sense based on competition and search volume. Next, we’ll tap into link building opportunities, write SEO-friendly content and work hard to bring more traffic and more qualified leads to your door—or website.
Websites serve as a communication interface between Businesses and Consumers, explaining the products and services offered by the organization. Modern-day Businesses rely on digital platforms to reach customers at any part of the world to proliferate trade. Good content attracts lots of business and the importance of Content Writing is increasing steadily as plenty of corporations are digitizing their business.
Search Engines like Google, Bing, Baidu, and DuckDuckGO are optimizing their algorithms to provide the most accurate information on the topics being searched. To be ranked first in the search results, SEO skills are critical and increases the traffic to websites. Content Writers with good SEO technique and a clear understanding of the business can write excellent content that boosts businesses.
CONTENT IS THE KING OF ANY WEBSITE
latest SEO techniques even gives importance for the contents that is to written in the website. Content is the most important thing for any website because it is the first thing that comes up when a user opens the website. And the readability increases only when a good and eye-catching content is there. As these things only will improve the engagement rate for the website.
SEO Services Like:
- Keyword Research & Strategy: Keyword research is the process of finding and analyzing actual search terms that people enter into search engines. The insight you can get into these actual search terms can help inform content strategy, as well as your larger marketing strategy.
- Technical SEO: Technical SEO refers to website and server
optimizations that help search engine
spiders crawl and index your site more effectively (to help improve
Rankings can improve with optimizations on your website’s back-end, such as improving page speed. By fixing these errors, it makes it easier on search engines when they crawl your website.
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Create a fully-fledged blog from scratch on any subject
- Know where and how to get great content and content idea for your blog posts